Introducing Our Special Tours
- Sunday Harlem Gospel Tour (4 hours, $300) – This tour is custom build according to the size of your group, we will visit Harlem 125th Street and about 11 a.m. We will join a Gospel choir in the most interesting location in Harlem, after which we will continue to tour Harlem and drive down 5th Avenue and the museum mile.
- Wall Street Downtown Walking Tour (2 – 3 hours, $200) – On this tour we will be walking through Battery Park, Bowling Green, the Bull, Wall Street, Stock Exchange, Ground Zero, St. Paul’s Chapel and City Hall.
- Tenement Tour/Nosh Tour (3 hours, $200) – On this tour we will be visiting Old Collect Pond, African burial grounds, Court houses, Administrative buildings, Columbus Park, Visit temple in Chinatown, Little Italy, St.Patrick’s Basilica, Irish immigrants, largest Jewish ghetto, Sampling Chinese, Italian and Jewish delicacies.
- Greenwich Village/ Highline Park (3 hours, $200) – We will be visiting Washington Square Park, Sheridan Square, Gay History New York, Stone Wall bar, Christopher Street, visit old stores, Oldest wooden house in New York, Cherry Lane theatre, smallest house in New York, Magnolia Bakery, Meatpacking Market and the Highline Park.
- Midtown (3 hours, $200) – Visit Columbus Circle, Central Park South, Walkthrough Central Park, New York Plaza Hotel, Home Alone in New York, Apple Store, FAO Schwarz, Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany, Trump Tower, St. Patrick’s Cathedral – largest Catholic Cathedral in North America, Rockefeller Centre, visit underground city, Diamond and Jewelry Street, Waldorf Astoria Hotel, Extensive visit to Grand Central.
- Harlem (3 hours, $200) – Visit to the Apollo theater, Walk along 125th street, Teresa Hotel, Administrative Building, Lennox Avenue, Sylvia’s Soul Food restaurant, The Red Rooster, Cultural center of Harlem, Walking by Abyssinian Baptist Church, View of the City College and down to the old Jewish part of Harlem, finish at African Market near Shabaz Mosque.